gfxCardStatus is a free menu bar application that keeps track of which graphics card your MacBook Pro is using at any given time.
- Simple, clean "i" and "n" icons that signify Intel HD Graphics, and NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M graphics, respectively.
- Automatically updates when the GPU switches, in real time.
- Dependent process list: see which applications are currently using the 330M, if it's the active GPU!
- Growl support, so you know right when the GPU switches.
- Tiny footprint doesn't sit in your menu bar and hog RAM or CPU cycles.
- Automatic application updating checks for downloads and installs new versions of gfxCardStatus automatically!
New in this version: Notification Center support!
Fixed the garbled screen issue that 2010 MacBook Pro users were seeing after switching to Integrated Only mode.
Fixed some of the issues with sleep people were seeing.
Added a warning dialog when switching to Integrated Only while apps are in the Dependencies list.
Now localized in Korean!